Tuesday 10 July 2012

pink peony

My second midwife that saw the care and delivery of minimini1 mentioned that her favourite flowers were peonies. As the birth took place end May they were in abundance and as part of a thank you we got her the biggest bunch of these pink frilly beauties.
I too love peonies, they remind me of mr loveliness and myself enjoying a trip to Amsterdam that we took when pregnant with mini1, we brought bulbs from the flower market and enjoyed the blooms that followed each year.
This year with the continuous rain we are getting I've been enjoying more cut flowers than usual as most years we spend the majority of these months outdoors. Here are some cut peonies I brought a couple of weeks back and they are still providing us with a beautiful display.


No comments:

Post a Comment