Monday 12 August 2013

Little phrases and precious moments....

I love overhearing the girls chat and be a fly on the wall and watch them play.
They have their squabbles but on the whole they are happy best friend sisters and very kind and thoughtful to baby brother too.
Putting them to bed in a shared room the other night I stood under the window only to hear their conversation about us, momma and dad.....

Mini1 "but I love mommy too"
Minimini1 "noooooo, I love momma mostest"
Mini1 "noooooo we can both love mommy the same, and dad too because dad he is sooooo funny"

Tonight mini1 said to minimini1 after a lovely play session together "goodnight my little pastry dove"
I haven't idea where this came from but I thought it was so very sweet and didn't want to forget it.

Mini1 is also into the whole entertaining of friends and family and pre dinner aperitifs and nibbles and tonight being a quiet Monday evening I found a smile on my face when she turned around and said "nibbles and a crisp tonight?"

I like many many others cherish these moments and will miss them immensely when they grow, of course a new development of chat and conversation will start but the innocence and charm will move on and be different and I hold onto these moments with great affection and warmth.

Here is mommy and I love her too....

No comments:

Post a Comment