Tuesday 24 December 2013

Five minutes of Christmas Eve .....

I'm grabbing 5 mins to sit and write a post......
Before I start many wishes and joy to you all. 
So, here we are or rather here I am!!! In the kitchen.....radio 4 on......goose sizzling away in the aga (big thank you to my sis-in-law for Jamie Oliver's day before goose recipe), oranges sliced, cinnamon and herbs crushed and then the distant background noise of the children giggling and dancing to Christmas tunes whilst Mr Loveliness lounges feeling the need to rest.
I have another companion here with me in the form of a Giant African Land Snail.....an early christmas gift! he is munching through the banana and cucumber the girls gave him and seems in good festive spirit, I wonder what he thinks of all the sounds and aromas that fill the room.
The children have made some creative festive treasures and I thought I'd share this one and hope you've all been especially good this year and he visits you later tonight....merry Christmas xx



No comments:

Post a Comment