Monday 3 September 2012

First School Day Countdown...

Monday.... today minimini1 stayed and crafted a beautiful butterfly with my wonderful help Thee-Thee! Whilst Mini1 and I took a trip to the salon for school hair cut, well a tidy up and a trim really. Mini1 loved it, the big seat, the cape, the pampering, blow drying and styling and coming out of it as Lola would say like Princess No-Knots.
We also had a trip to the shoe shop and swopped the original school shoes for the ones I had on order and hoped would arrive... they did and mini1 loves them especially after finding out her big cousin (age 7 to her 4) has these ones too!
Tomorrow will be just me as both girls will stay and play with Thee-Thee. I hope to go out and find a fab school bag and a first day school present. I think I have something in mind, not something I love but I know mini1 will and she'll be super surprised as it's not my usual kind of 'one-off' gift!
Night now x

No comments:

Post a Comment