Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome Mini BoBo

Early but all good. If I look back over the past 24-48 hours and the circumstances I can't believe that I'm here at home with family around me, 2 little girls who are now very excited older sisters.
At 35 weeks plus 3 the feeling of 'pop' and your waters going isn't a great one. On the plus side it was Sunday morning and I had a good support network to call on.... Midwives first, amazing and as always I will forever feel indebted to such wonderful people and our parents.
Its wrong to assume that a pregnancy could follow a similar pattern to previous but I did; I'm always at home, this now became a discussion due to the fact that baby would be classed as prem, I'm always quick ... but no contractions. So here I was good support but incredibly anxious.
Well I'm leaving out the details till later but all was well, here he is and he was another home birth who eventually came quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment