Wednesday 5 September 2012

The night before the big day!!!.......

Ahhh what a sweet heart she is, only a few days ago I had a small girl, frustrated and ready for her big day, (hence the weekends performances!) tonight there she is opening her first day at school cards (thought best to do tonight rather than in the morning) she is chuffed to bits and incredibly grateful which is heart warming and makes both I and Mr Loveliness feel so proud.
As you may know I am a little drawn towards the one-off kind of gifts but I knew what would make my little girls heart melt, so I put my own thoughts and opinions aside and yesterday purchased "Brave" who resembles Mini1 a treat...it's mostly in the hair....not seen the film!!! yet!!
So we've just gone up to bed, Minimini1 went first and then before stories we pointed to Mini1's sofa with her uniform all laid out and there to the side was a wrapped parcel, already she was excited however the excitement went through the roof when she opened her Brave Disney Doll!
Yes she was happy, grateful and chuffed to bits but her doll, but her words were so heart warming; "Oh thank you thank you Mummy and Daddy" "Oh what a wonderful day, I am so lucky aren't I?" "I'm sooo excited about my new school tomorrow and meeting all new children and friends".
Mini1 is certainly growing up fast and such a Brave confident well mannered little girl she is who makes me feel extremely proud. Have a super day my special star xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment