Saturday 19 May 2012

courgettes on the side

Earlier this week i had courgettes that were screaming out to have something new done with them so I set to popped over to 'my french kitchen' and dished up this and I really can recommend it, mr lovely had a smile too and the little ones, well there was a constant mmmmm sound coming from their direction.
Winner all round I'd say, looks good, tastes delicious and at least one of your five a day!


I tweaked what was on the site and did mine like this:

courgettes (i used 3 medium ones)
drizzled these with olive oil seasoned and into the aga for 30 mins
bed of rocket and spinach drizzled with a fresh lemon dressing
toast around 75-100g pine nuts and have them ready to sprinkle
take out courgettes and place on top of the dressed leaves
crumble approx 80g of feta on top and add the pinenuts
season and add extra olive oil/lemon dressing if required.
enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment