Sunday 20 May 2012

what little ones love.



In my experience (all of 4 years of it!) they love the simple entertainment, at their youngest they're amused by the textures and sounds of scrunchy paper, toddling and holding stage a saucepan and wooden spoon for lots of noise and when steady on their pins up until an age we have not yet reached in our house they love a cardboard box, small for their mini play toys and animals as they role play farms and houses, and if you have a big box well it can be a house, a boat, a spaceship, a den, a robot, the list is endless. Another thing I've noticed is they love to have a climb and a sit on an object, the 'object' they first discovered at ours was a camel I brought back from a trip to India. Well it's great to make these when you're crafting and making with the kiddies but sometimes a gift is needed and I'm not sure I'd always take along a hand made cardboard house or boat so I was really pleased to come across Rijada and their toy section tat includes a sit on cardboard wolf, house 'find me', wicker sit on 'duck' and wooden items like bricks and families.











1 comment:

  1. I came across Rijada a couple of years ago and still love all their designs as much. I sell the progressive family in my online shop and would love to buy something from their home collection. I love Baltic design!

    ReplyDelete