Saturday 19 May 2012

why 'journey of loveliness'

Over a decade ago me and mr loveliness went on a trip to Honfleur whilst there I fell in love with an oil artwork by Natasha Perlick on the artwork that we did buy was a ladybird, cat, birds, flowers and fruit! I loved it then and still do now, the one important point about this painting was the ladybird and on the reverse of the canvas Natasha wrote "pour trouver le chemin du vrai bonheur toujours suivre la coccinelle"(to find the path of true happiness always follow the ladybirds) I did, I do and I will.
Where there have been many "a lovliness of ladybirds" I have found that place or time of my journey especially happy. I find over this past decade my life has been on it's biggest journey including travels, moves, many enjoyable design roles and projects, saying bye to friends, making friends, moving houses, making homes and most rewarding of all becoming part of my, our family with lovely1 and lovely2 and another lovely due to join us in October.
This is where I will share my / our journeys, those that have happened and those taking place now, each day whether they be finds I just want to share; design, family, life, crafty and design projects I'm working on, dishes me and the mini1's have made and sometimes a crazy rant, who knows, I just hope you enjoy sharing the journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment