Monday 21 May 2012

i really fancy.....


which would be fine any other time but just not whilst I'm pregnant, all three things are off the list, not for mr loveliness though as he happily tucked into this earlier whilst I enjoyed sparkling water accompanied by other delightful nibble-esque food but not just as delightful as these three beauties would have been.
I wonder how do Italians get on? surely they're surrounded by parma ham, salami, saucisson and other out of bound tasties.
I've always been fortunate enough never to have to contemplate a diet but I bet I'd just crave all the things I shouldn't have. It's just like the mini1's today, don't jump in the cow pats and then what, yes one through a big stone on top of the one she found and was highly amused (i had a private chuckle) and the other well I don't think she quite knew what it was as she replied; 'pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake....' as for the hound well she must have thought they were pizzas?
Crazy and enjoyable day filled with temptations for all us girls but we resisted and have had fun and substitutes instead.
I bet I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight, night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment